We have over 1000 Koi carp in our lake at Tamba Park! Yes you did read that correctly, over 1000!
See how many different colours you can spot! If you want to see them more closely, then why not purchase some fish food from the feeding stations by the lake and at the café?
- Children under 2 FREE
- Children (2 - 14) £4.95
- Adults £3.95
- Seniors (60+)
- School Term FREE
- School Holidays £2.95
- Group membership (up to 5 people) £120
- More info
Indoor Area and Restaurant
- Monday to Wednesday 9:30am* - 6:30pm
- Thursday to Friday 9:30am* - 7pm
- Saturday to Sunday 10am - 7pm
- Restaurant last orders is 1 hour before closing
- Spring and Summer 10am - 6pm
- Autumn and Winter 10am - dusk
* The park opens at 10am on bank holidays and during school holidays.
La Rue des Varvots
t: 01534 761233
Take Bus no.7 from Liberation Station to St John's Church and get off at Broadfields. The park is a 5 minute walk from there.
Turn left off of Mont Felard rd at Six Rues (just before Carrefour Selous) and follow the road around.