This exciting and great family fun attraction lets you view our beautiful park from the water whilst sailing in one of our themed, electric Micro-Boats
Unique to Jersey, each boat can seat a family of up to 5 people and you can pick from our Rescue Boat, Police Boat, Passenger Ferry or Destroyer!
With easy to use controls and full safety equipment provided, people of all ages can have a go at driving them around our lake, as long as they are accompanied by somebody over the age of 14. We have even added inflatable archways, lighthouses and castles to the water for you to negotiate as you sail.
- £7 for 10 minutes
- Up to 5 people per boat
- At least 1 person over the age of 14
Only in operation at peak times (summer weekends and school holidays)
- Children under 2 FREE
- Children (2 - 14) £4.95
- Adults £3.95
- Seniors (60+)
- School Term FREE
- School Holidays £2.95
- Group membership (up to 5 people) £120
- More info
Indoor Area and Restaurant
- Monday to Wednesday 9:30am* - 6:30pm
- Thursday to Friday 9:30am* - 7pm
- Saturday to Sunday 10am - 7pm
- Restaurant last orders is 1 hour before closing
- Spring and Summer 10am - 6pm
- Autumn and Winter 10am - dusk
* The park opens at 10am on bank holidays and during school holidays.
La Rue des Varvots
t: 01534 761233
Take Bus no.7 from Liberation Station to St John's Church and get off at Broadfields. The park is a 5 minute walk from there.
Turn left off of Mont Felard rd at Six Rues (just before Carrefour Selous) and follow the road around.