Our unique sculptures have been hand carved out of a single piece of stone by talented artists in Zimbabwe.
These remarkable pieces of art work take up to 3 months to carve, are made out of Serpentine, Springstone or Cobalt stone and make beautiful and interesting features in both gardens and homes.
Our Sculptures include many different species of animal ranging all the way from our impressive 2.5 tonne African Giraffe, down to a delicate 1 kilo Tortoise. There are also many abstract art pieces of all sizes and some stunning human life impressions including a 4 piece band with instruments!
If you are looking for a truly unique gift, a garden ornament or an indoor feature piece, or you just want to admire these beautiful, creative works of art, you are sure to find what you are looking for in our African Sculpture Walk.
- Children under 2 FREE
- Children (2 - 14) £4.95
- Adults £3.95
- Seniors (60+)
- School Term FREE
- School Holidays £2.95
- Group membership (up to 5 people) £120
- More info
Indoor Area and Restaurant
- Monday to Wednesday 9:30am* - 6:30pm
- Thursday to Friday 9:30am* - 7pm
- Saturday to Sunday 10am - 7pm
- Restaurant last orders is 1 hour before closing
- Spring and Summer 10am - 6pm
- Autumn and Winter 10am - dusk
* The park opens at 10am on bank holidays and during school holidays.
La Rue des Varvots
t: 01534 761233
Take Bus no.7 from Liberation Station to St John's Church and get off at Broadfields. The park is a 5 minute walk from there.
Turn left off of Mont Felard rd at Six Rues (just before Carrefour Selous) and follow the road around.