Our remote control ‘Tornado Boats’ are a truly enjoyable way to have even more fun on our lake and are suitable for all ages.
Each boat has easy to use forward and reverse controls and are manoeuvred using an ‘easy grip’ steering wheel. There are 4 to pick from including a Police Boat, Rescue Boat, Passenger Ferry and Speed Boat and at just £1 for over 4 minutes of driving time, they offer fantastic value for money.
Situated on the east side of the lake and housed on a purpose built boating deck, you can drive these boats through a fountain, around obstacles and race each other as you cruise around the lake. Even the ducks join in the fun!
- Price: £1 for 4 minutes
- Children under 2 FREE
- Children (2 - 14) £4.95
- Adults £3.95
- Seniors (60+)
- School Term FREE
- School Holidays £2.95
- Group membership (up to 5 people) £120
- More info
Indoor Area and Restaurant
- Monday to Wednesday 9:30am* - 6:30pm
- Thursday to Friday 9:30am* - 7pm
- Saturday to Sunday 10am - 7pm
- Restaurant last orders is 1 hour before closing
- Spring and Summer 10am - 6pm
- Autumn and Winter 10am - dusk
* The park opens at 10am on bank holidays and during school holidays.
La Rue des Varvots
t: 01534 761233
Take Bus no.7 from Liberation Station to St John's Church and get off at Broadfields. The park is a 5 minute walk from there.
Turn left off of Mont Felard rd at Six Rues (just before Carrefour Selous) and follow the road around.