Tamba Zap Zone
Please call us on 01534 761233 to arrange your party booking. Slots are 7 days a week at 19:00 and 20:00
- 7pm and 8pm slots available any day of the week
- £200 private hire
- £250 private hire includes jumbo hot dog and soft drink per player
- Members received 10% off when booking
Call us to book: 01534 761233
Tamba Park brings laser gaming back to the island!
Set in our Rainforest arena, you and you team will battle to defend your bases and keep your team members safe. Featuring smoke, lighting and special effects to create a truly immersive experience.
- 4 fun and exciting game per session.
- State of the art Phaser guns.
- 10,000 sq. ft. Playing area.
- Viewing area for spectators.
Who can Play?
Tamba Zap Zone is designed for you...children, teens, parents, families, business people, associations, school groups, and organisations - experienced or novice. The recommended minimum age is 6 years old.
Each player is provided with a state of the art Battle Sports Phaser gun and headset. Unlike most other laser games there are no bulky chest packs as everything you need is contained in the gun
Your objective is to deactivate the opposing players and their base with the use of your phaser, as a sophisticated computer program tallies your individual and team scores. The team that accumulates the most points wins. At the end of the game, you are led out of the arena to analyse your personal score sheet and plan for the next adventure.
With 4 Games per session including first aid and ammo boxes that you must find to keep your health high and guns loaded, there will be lots of fun had by all.
Indoor Area and Restaurant
- Monday to Wednesday 10am - 6:30pm
- Thursday to Sunday 10am - 7pm
- Restaurant last orders is 1 hour before closing
- Spring and Summer 10am - 6pm
- Autumn and Winter 10am - dusk
La Rue des Varvots
t: 01534 761233
Take Bus no.7 from Liberation Station to St John's Church and get off at Broadfields. The park is a 5 minute walk from there.
Turn left off of Mont Felard rd at Six Rues (just before Carrefour Selous) and follow the road around.