Become a Tamba park member today!
Open 364 days a year, Tamba Park is set on a beautiful lake surrounded by plants and wildlife. We have 11 main attractions and plenty of daily activities for all. If you're planning on visiting us on a regular basis our membership option is definitely something for you and your family.
Tamba park is a great place for both children & adults alike! Perfect for all weather, and a really fun whole day out adventure!
Memberships cost just £120 a year. Which means you and your family will need to visit the Park just 7 times before you start saving*. If you visited us twice a month, you would be saving over £300. And this does not include the extra benefits and savings you receive with a membership.
What's more, all profits go to the Ruffs Kitchen’s Feeding Programme in Zimbabwe.
*Based on a family of 4 with 2 adults and 2 children.
- 11 attractions including a rainforest themed indoor play area and restaurant, outdoor boat rides on the lake, the legendary Dino Trail and much more.
- Regular entertainment (at no extra cost) which includes magician shows, live music, the Circus, face painting and more.
- 10% off food and drink (including Ruff's Kitchen's Restaurant)
- 10% off boat rides
- 10% off gift shop purchases
- Discounted prices for our special events such as Bonfire night and Winter Wonderland
- 10% discount at Tamba Arcade
£120 a year.
Billed monthly or annually.
- Children under 2 FREE
- Children (2 - 14) £4.95
- Adults £3.95
- Seniors (60+)
- School Term FREE
- School Holidays £2.95
- Group membership (up to 5 people) £120
- More info
Indoor Area and Restaurant
- Monday to Sunday 10am - 6:30pm
- Restaurant last orders is 1 hour before closing
- Spring and Summer 10am - 6pm
- Autumn and Winter 10am - dusk
La Rue des Varvots
t: 01534 761233
Take Bus no.7 from Liberation Station to St John's Church and get off at Broadfields. The park is a 5 minute walk from there.
Turn left off of Mont Felard rd at Six Rues (just before Carrefour Selous) and follow the road around.